Friday 19 January 2007

Has it really been a month already?

Shocking I know, but January seems to have been seriously crazy! The end of December everything was winding down, I was able to have a bit of fun - scroll the net for rubbish videos of Christmas lights, but since the start of Jan things just seem to have been crazy, crazy, crazy.

People always seem to use the month of January to do their big annual reflection, and
why should I be any different? Its what I've been doing (as well as trying to get a thousand other things done!)


Its been a term, since i started at Union, I've witnessed a lot, I've observed a lot, I've been asked to get involved in a lot, so what are my priorities? What is God calling me to get involved in and what is his/my motivation for doing so? Big questions that I've had to think hard about.

Hopefully over the next few weeks the answers will start to become a bit clearer, and as they do, I'll start limiting the number of things that are sucking my time up, maybe even free me up to post a bit more often!

No comments: